Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Green Roof

The building of Barry's house continues, and more and more it becomes obvious that moving day is in the not-so-distant future. The building, now completely enclosed by windows and doors, is tightly sealed with a layer of Dupont Tyvek HomeWrap and partially covered with siding. Our Pacific Northwest rainstorms should provide a wonderful background sound when those rains pelter down against that dark green metal roof.
The latest pics of Barry's house building project.
~~~

~~~
Thank you, Barry, for cutting my stack of salvaged lumber.
I constructed six raised bed frames for my new space at the Happy Valley Community Gardens in my Garden Nbr. 2.
I'm sure there will be plenty of produce for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!